The tech extension
- Only 5€ / month
- All your gadgets covered worldwide
I need a quote!
The tech extension
Our mobile devices are now everyday objects, particularly smartphones with over 41 million users in France in 2019. However, one out of three French people say that they have already regretted not having Gadget Insurance.
At Homebrella, we understand the drama involved in having your phone stolen or breaking your screen – protecting them will provide you with relief in the case of one of these unexpected catastrophes.
Here’s an explanation of what we have to offer in our new tech extension.
Which mobile devices are covered?
The tech extension protects all your mobile devices, and those of the people living with you, because we know how precious they are to you!
- The essentials: smartphones, tablets, laptops, smartwatches.
- The fun stuff: portable gaming systems, headphones, speakers and nomadic docking stations.
- The artistic: cameras, lenses, camcorders, and more.
What is covered by the tech extension?
The cover doesn’t apply:
- in the event of loss
- in the event of theft without assault or forced entry
- in the event of an incident caused by negligence or intentional damage
For more information on what’s covered, please see our terms and conditions.
How does it work?
The tech extension is added straight to your home insurance contract, so in a single contract your home and mobile devices are protected.
Subscribing couldn’t be easier: in just a few clicks, all your devices are covered!
Already a customer at Homebrella?
To add the tech option to your existing contract – contact us by chat, email or phone and we’ll take care of it for you!
In the event of a claim…
As soon as a claim occurs, you need to report it online in the section for the tech extension (you will need your contract number to log in) or by phone on 09 69 32 14 38.
You will need to provide the following supporting documents in all cases:
- The receipt for the purchase of the original device
- The invoice detailing the insurance premium
- A copy of your Homebrella Contract
- A statement outlining the exact circumstances of the claim
Our tech extension covers you worldwide however the diagnosis and repair of your device must be carried out in metropolitan France and your compensation must be in euros (€).